You may have a period where you have not made insurance premium payments through payroll. Perhaps you were in a leave without pay status, or did not have enough hours to pay your premiums.  This article explains what to do if you insurance has been cancelled.

In order to reinstate your cancelled insurance coverage, you will first need to pay your lapsed insurance premiums in full.  You are able to pay insurance premiums either by making a payment at the store or by mailing in a payment. 


To make an insurance premium payment at the store: 

Please go to the cash register, and advise the cashier that you want to make an insurance premium payment.  You will need to provide the cashier with: 

  • The ‘Pay To’ account # : 025-12 
  • The first 4 digits of your work facility number 
  • Ex: If your work facility number is 3732410800 then the number you will use for payment is 3732000000. 
  • Note: If you do not know your facility number, you may contact the HR Support Center at 214-312-6190 to obtain this information. 
  • Your TSS ID (Y-Number) 
  • The last 4 digits of your social security number 

Please send the HRSC a copy of your receipt to confirm the payment was applied to the proper account.  You may ask the store representative to fax the receipt to 214-465-2134.  You may also take a picture of the receipt using your smart phone/device and email it to   


To make an insurance premium payment via mail: 

Please mail your check or money order made payable to Army & Air Force Exchange Service (with your Y-Number and name included in the memo section) to: 



ATTN:  FA-T/ Insurance Premiums 

PO Box 650428 

Dallas, TX 75265-0428