In order to have your education updated officially, you will need the school you attended to send your transcript directly to the HR Support Center. The school can either send the transcript as a PDF Transcript Notification to or the transcript can be mailed in a sealed envelope to HQ Exchange, ATTN:HR Support Center (Education), PO Box 660202, Dallas TX 75266-0202.

For additional information, contact the HR Support Center by submitting a ticket or by email at