As soon as you have an injury or are made aware of a medical condition that may be related to work, you must report this information to your supervisor/manager or to the supervisor/manager on-duty. 

If you seek treatment before reporting, there may be issues in the claim processing.

Please note that state workers' compensation programs do not apply to Exchange employees. The workers' compensation program falls under US Department of Labor oversight.

If you have any questions regarding the workers' compensation program, call the HR support Center (HRSC) at 214-312-6190, option 4, option 2, and the HRSC Workers' Compensation technician will be happy to assist.