From: EXCHANGE HR <EXCHANGEHR@aafes.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2020 9:02 AM
Subject: COVID-19 Preventative Measures - How to Select, Wear, and Clean Your Mask
COVID-19 Preventative Measures - How to Select, Wear, and Clean Your Mask
COVID-19 continues to affect communities across the nation. The CDC recommends that you wear masks in public settings around people who don’t live in your household and when you can’t stay 6 feet away from others. Masks help stop the spread of COVID-19 to others.
The CDC recommends the following guidelines when selecting, wearing and caring for your mask:
- Wear masks with two or more layers to stop the spread of COVID-19
- Wear the mask over your nose and mouth and secure it under your chin
- CDC does not recommend the use of gaiters or face shields, their effectiveness is unknown at this time
- Masks should be washed regularly
- Mask can be included with your regular laundry
- Allow mask to completely dry before reusing
Click here to access the poster on how to select the correct mask.
Click here to access the poster for the correct way to wear a mask.
Click here to access the poster on how to clean your mask.