What is your New Year’s resolution? Make a commitment toward your self-development with the Percipio virtual learning platform that is provided at no charge to you or your facility. Make a commitment toward your self-development with Percipio. Thousands of courses, videos, and audio books are just a click away.
Gain access to thousands of courses, videos, and audio books with a full range of learning through the mobile app, optimized for desktop, tablet, or phone. This program is designed to accommodate all associates at all levels of professional development.
Learn how to navigate Percipio by opening LEX first, then clicking on this link Leap into Leadership with Percipio. Be sure to print the navigation instructions in the resources tab within the presentation to refer to later.
Please note that once enrolled, if you are not making use of Percipio, and there is a pause in your usage that lasts over 3 months, you will be removed from the system.
From an Exchange computer:
- Use Google Chrome - contact the IT Help Desk or your EUCT for browser updates
- Go to https://lex.aafes.com/ (All links/favorites operate with correct browser)
- Use the same credentials that you use to log into an Exchange computer
- Login ID = your LAN ID/email address minus “@aafes.com”
- Password = your standard network password
From a personal computer or device:
- Go directly to https://lex.aafes.com/ without connecting to any other AAFES portal
- Sign in with “aafes\” before your LAN ID at the Microsoft Forefront Page
- On the LEX log in screen, use the same credentials that you use to log into an Exchange computer
Updated Log-in with DUO
What Do I Need To Do?
If you have not already enrolled for DUO then you will need to enroll your DUO account before 13 July 2020 to be able to gain access to Percipio off the Exchange Network.
How Do I Enroll?
Login to the Exchange Duo enrollment portal from a PC on the Exchange network and complete the enrollment process. NOTE: If you completed DUO enrollment for another application (Office 365, Remote Desktop, VPN, or MyApps), you do not have to enroll again.
You will need your LAN ID and password, along with a smartphone or phone number to complete your enrollment profile. Your smartphone must have a PIN/Screen lock enabled. There is a list of FAQs on the Exchange Duo enrollment portal. Detailed enrollment guides are available on the Duo documentation site.
I Have Completed Enrollment, Now What?
Starting on Monday, 13 July 2020 at 0900 CST when you access https://exchange.percipio.com on the Exchange Network, upon logging in with your LAN ID/PW, you will be presented with a DUO prompt.
Learn how to navigate Percipio by opening LEX first, then clicking on this link Leap into Leadership with Percipio.
Contact the Learning Exchange at email@example.com.
Derived from 2 messages sent by Exchange HR in January and July 2020.