New Magellan Healthcare's Digital Self-Care Tool, myStrength
Modified on: Thu, 28 Jan, 2021 at 2:53 PM
New Magellan Healthcare's digital Self-care Tool, myStrength
We are pleased to announce that starting February 1, 2021, the Exchange Employee Assistance Program (EAP) will include the new digital self-care tools from myStrength by Livongo.
myStrength is a full-spectrum digital emotional wellness health tool and will replace the existing self-care programs and apps on MagellanAscend.com. Get help with common concerns, from managing stress, anxiety, and depression to improving sleep and mindfulness. myStrength provides support through personalized and self-directed programs, in-app coaching, uplifting stories, videos, and daily inspiration.
Key features include:
- Interactive, self-paced programs matched to your preferences
- Access to expert coaches for direction and assistance
- Self-monitoring to track mood, sleep, stress, and goals
- In-the-moment tools for coping in daily situations
- Thirteen core focus areas including anxiety, depression, balancing emotions and trauma
- 30+ life topics including caregiving, chronic conditions, and LGBTQ+
- 1600+ activities to help you live your best life
- Available via web and smartphone/tablet app at no cost to you or your household members
How to get started:
- Go to MagellanAscend.com.
- Click the blue “Find My Company | Log In” button in the upper right corner.
- Enter your company name or log in to your account.
- In the Explore section, click on the “Self-Care Programs” icon. Alternatively, in the Your Apps section, click on the “myStrength” icon.
- Follow the instructions to access the myStrength website. Once you are on the myStrength website, you will take a short quiz to get your customized program. As you participate in programs and activities, the myStrength engine will provide personalized recommendations for continued learning. You can also choose to work with a coach who can help you navigate the programs and suggest next steps.
For more information about the new self-care programs, please review the FAQs document.
EAP offers various free resources to help you and your household members with everything from checking off daily tasks to managing complex issues. All services are entirely confidential, provided at no cost, and administered by a third party. Contact EAP at 1-800-424-5988 or visit MagellanAscend.com with any questions.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.