- It is recommended you utilize a device that is connected to the Exchange network to view your W-2 if possible.
- If you need to view your W-2 off the Exchange network:
- Review (Access Exchange Systems Away From Work)
- Select Employee Self-Service from the MyApps menu
- Choose W-2 Forms under the Money Matters Header
- Select the desired tax year and click View.
- To Print using Internet Explorer, Edge, or Chrome:
- Hover over the actual W-2 and you should see something like one of these options depending on the browser used:
- Click on the printer icon and select the printer you want to use.
- The W-2 will display and click on the icon below, then select PRINT (NOTE: It may not print well.)
- You will see GETIMAGE AS FILE/OPEN. Select OPEN
- Document will download and can be printed by selecting the “3 dots” in the upper right-hand corner
If you have a problem viewing/printing the W-2 from the W-2 option in ESS:
- You can access the W-2 using the Official Personnel Folder option and look under PAYROLL
- Contact the HR Support Center (HR Support Center Contact Information) for guidance.